Gold Pass – $150 (Best Deal)
- Admission to Crystal Gala (includes 3-course meal & free drink ticket)
- Admission to Opening Night Film Presentation, “Chef” & ALL other Film Festival screenings
- Main Stage VIP Reserved Seating - No waiting in lines, keep your seat through back-to-back films
- VIP Entrance to the Film Salon
- Admission to the Saturday Night Party & VIP Sunday Brunch
- Admission to Crystal Gala (includes 3-course meal & free drink ticket),
- 6:30 pm, Friday, Oct. 17 at St. Patrick’s Church (111 E High St)
- Admission to Opening Night Film
- “Chef” – 8:30 pm, Milford Theatre
Saturday, October 18, 2014
- Ernest & Celestine – 10:00 am
- Finding Vivian Maier – 11:45 am
- Bunny Lake is Missing – 1:30 pm
- Calvary – 4:30 pm
- Obvious Child – 6:30 pm
- Kumiko, the Treasure Hunter – 8:15 pm
- Under the Skin – 10:15 pm
Sunday, October 19, 2014
- Nocturna – 10:00 am
- Ida – 12:00 pm
- Locke – 1:45 pm
- Disruption: Climate. Change. – 3:30 pm
- The Rocket – 6:30 pm
Salon Tickets – Free
- Salon Tickets are issued at no charge, but due to limited seating, entrance to Salon segments is by ticket only.
- Includes Gold Pass holders.
- Tickets for Salon segments will be available starting 30 minutes prior to the start time of each segment and are available only at the front entrance of the Pike County Public Library.
- One ticket per person per Salon segment
- You must be present in person to obtain a ticket.
Tickets may be purchased online or in-person at Upriver Home (202 Broad St), and the Black Bear Film Festival Main Office (201 Broad St). Tickets may also be purchased at the Milford Theatre box office (114 E Catharine St) immediately before each film, subject to availability. Online ticket sales end October 16, 2014 at 11:59 pm.
No products found which match your selection.